With summer finally here, the Stile team has carts full of goodies perfect for the sunshine filled days ahead of us, or pieces we have been waiting to finally pull the trigger on. Below, we curated a list summer essentials we are looking forward to and we have a feeling you will too!
I S A
- A top and bottom set from Lavarice (perfect for going from the beach to happy hour)
- My summer wardrobe wouldn’t be complete without a Stile edition, my newest pick is the “Open Knit Crewneck Sweater”. Such a staple for when it get chillier in the evenings, such a great piece to have for a bonfire, casual dinner outside, etc.
- With it finally being consistently nice out I find myself spending a ton of time on my apartment porch, which is in desperate need of furniture, I currently have a table and chairs from Terrain.
K E L L Y
- Rainbow Knit Fringe Tank (such a perfect summer staple, and with it being a knit piece can be definitely brought into the fall)
- A mule is the perfect summer throw on shoe
- Lightening up your home with new fun decorations is such a great way to jump into summer.
C A S S I D Y
- Linen blazers is a must in your summer wardrobe. I am loving this blue color paired with white denim for a chic look.
- Grande Lash MD gives the lashes life and makes them so long.
- Simple Modern Trek Tumbler is needed to stay hydrated this summer, and this will definitely help.
A L L I S O N
- Ruffle Sleeve Babydoll Top. This has been my go to top this summer. The color is so pretty and looks great with white jeans!
- Gucci espadrilles- everyone needs an updated summer shoe and I had to splurge for my birthday!
- Gold beaded bracelet: The perfect summer accessory and a gift from my mom. I've been stacking this bracelet every day with our stackable Stile bracelets.
D E V O N
- Pistola Penny Pant in Blizzard because everyone needs a staple white denim in their summer outfit rotation
- This Per Lei Mother tee to paired with the Stile Pistola Denim = the perfect easy summer outfit, cute and casual.
- Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Butter is the perfect dupe for the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream… a little thicker with a lighter scent.
M A D D I E
- Collared Puff Sleeve mini dress - I love a good ruffle and puff sleeve
- Gimme beauty hairbrush- #influenced but I really do need one. Mine wasn’t cutting it for me.
- A house, currently house hunting :)
B I A
- Denim wrap romper is an absolute MUST and I cannot wait to wear it this summer.
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre: The BEST summer smell and I was due for a new perfume.
- Saie slip dewy tinted moisturizer with SPF, heard amazing reviews and wanted to switch to a light weight makeup for summer.
T A R A
- High rise cropped flare denim - I have a pair in a light wash from just black denim that I am obsessed with and needed a dark wash! I love a good cropped flare.
- Kara Jo Skincare Restore and Protect Face Balm, I use her rejuvenating facial serum and it’s done wonders for my skin so this is a newer version of it and I can’t wait to try it!
- KitchenAid 3 Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter set. My boyfriend got me a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas that I have been having lots of fun with, he loves to cook so I cannot wait to purchase this so we can have a fun pasta making and wine night together.
R E A N N O I N
- Pink Cut Out Dress - I love this dress for summer! There are so many ways to wear it, as is with heels and a bold earring or knot a graphic tee over it with sneakers!
- Farm Rio Espadrille Sandals - I have had my eye on these for a couple of weeks now! They are the perfect neutral platform sandal to wear on rotation with all my dresses, midi skirts & cropped denim!
- If you know me, you know I love a good hat! I need a new neutral baseball cap to wear with everything from my summer tent dress with heels for an off duty, chic look to my lulu leggings, tank with a linen button down and sneakers for a cute coffee run look!
S E L L Y
- Striped Linen Button Down - I can see myself wearing this all summer long - both to the beach to cover my shoulders when I have had a little too much sun and also to head out at night with a pair of white jeans.
- Farm Rio Plaid Bikini - This swimsuit just makes me happy. It’s playful and fun, while still being a little sexy.
- Summer Thorton Adventures in Decorating - I am a long time fan of Summer Thorton and this book functions both as a decorative object for your coffee table and also a source of inspiration for thinking outside the box and creating a space that is unique to you.