1. Zo Products - I can't pick just one! I absolutely love all of their products making it a simple and easy face routine.
2. Revision Skincare Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer SPF 45 - Some days this is the only layer I need on my face to feel prepped for the day. Always make sure to apply sunscreen - it isn't just for summer!
3. Nars Afterglow Lip Balm - Both hydrating and soft, this lip balm is perfect for mid day touch ups! Not too much color, but just enough to feel fresh!
Alleigh, Director of Stores & Buyer
1. Charlotte Tilbury Lightwand (Shade: Pillowtalk) - I barely have a makeup routine and truly wear the same face whether I'm running errands or attending a wedding. I love wearing this above my cheekbones for a fresh glow and it takes my simple makeup routine up a notch.
2. Rare Beauty Blush (Shade: Bliss) - I have always loved blush and gravitate towards pink tones. The Rare Beauty blush is different / better than any other blush I've used - which must be why it is consistently sold out! If you see it, grab it!
3. Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother - The slicked back bun / pony has become my go-to hair style and this product is the secret to keeping it clean and frizz-free!
Reannoin, Creative Director
1. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - I am a lover of lip products but I always go back to this lip mask. I keep one on my bedside table and one in my travel bag. I cannot remember the last time I had dry lips thanks to this mask!
2. Amika Perk Up Clean Dry Shampoo - I have used many dry shampoos and this one is by far my favorite. It doesn’t leave residue in my scalp and gives my hair volume and texture while absorbing excess oil/shine in between my hair wash days.
3. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer - TikTok sold me on this one. I use this everyday to prep my skin before applying my makeup. It keeps my skin hydrated and works great with my everyday makeup routine.
Selly, Director of Operations
1. Le Tush Butt Mask - Don’t let the name fool you…you can put this anywhere and it will clear up your skin issue.
2. Nars Highlighter Stick - This is the perfect highlighter to give you a natural glowing look.
3. Olay Regenerist with SPF - This doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy, it has that much needed SPF that I would probably forget otherwise, plus it’s been around forever for a reason. Every mature woman with beautiful skin has always told me this is their secret.
Allison, Media Store Manager
2. Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Powder Bronzer - I love being tan and this gives me the bronze I need without being too heavy! Worth the money for sure!
3. Kerastase Nutritive Heat Protecting Leave-In Treatment - I am a girl who curls her hair often so this is the perfect post shower treatment to keep your hair healthy from heat damage!
Maddie, Media Store Manager
1. Tula Rose Glow Brightening Eye Balm - It helps make my eyes look a little more awake and give me a nice little glow. It also is cooling which feels so nice on my tired skin. I have bad under eye bags and this helps eliminate the look of them. Definitely recommend!
2. Thrive Cosmetics Mascara - This is one of the products I was most skeptical about. All mascaras claim to give you length / make it look like you have false lashes, but for me this one actually does make my lashes look the longest and healthiest. I definitely test the waters the most with mascara as it is something I will always wear and this one has been one of my favorites ( and I have tried a lot!) I also naturally don’t have the best lashes so I'll take anything that can help!
3. Living Proof Dry Shampoo — My holy grail. Everyone needs a good dry shampoo and I love this one. It works really well and smells good which is a plus! It is also cleaner than other dry shampoos on the market so love that!! They do a lot of bundles which is great because they also make great gifts. My friends and family love getting this dry shampoo as gifts!
Tori, Suburban Square Store Manager
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo - My go to because my hair can get greasy very easily and I try to keep my hair healthy by only washing it a couple times a week so in between days dry shampoo is my BFF!
2. Honest Beauty Mascara - This is my favorite mascara because not only do I love the company’s mission and values, but this mascara always gets the job done making me look like I could have false lashes on!
3. Acure Face Scrub - Another brand I love, especially the face scrub because it exfoliates so well and it literally makes me feel amazing after I use it! Bonus, it is affordable and a clean beauty product!
Bia, Newtown Square Manager
1. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter — I use this product in so many different ways whether it's as a primer under my makeup or on top of my makeup for a dewy finish. It adds the best subtle glow on your skin and can even be worn by itself for the perfect sun kissed look!
2. NYX Butter Gloss - I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many of these I currently own but they are a staple. They come in so many different shades (my faves are Tiramisu and Bit of Honey) and they're great on their own or layered over a lipstick for an extra touch of shine!
3. Rare Beauty Long Lasting Setting Spray - I've had a love/hate relationship with setting sprays for a very long time because I couldn't find one that got the job done and then I discovered Rare Beauty's Long Lasting Setting Spray and it's a game changer. I've used it in the morning to set my makeup and even after an 8 hour work day and post-work drinks my makeup still looks as if I just did it! It's truly magical and the smell is delightful.
Kelly, Glen Mills Store Manager
1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Moisturizer - I started with just using it on my face but now I use it as a moisturizer everywhere. It legitimately heals your skin overnight.
2. Colorwow Dream Coat - Styling my hair hasn’t been the same since this was invented. This changed my life.
3. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Airbrush Perfecting Powder — This powder is bae! This powder foundation does the same thing as liquid, it’s just way more breathable, plus there's sunscreen built in! You can use it for light or full coverage makeup days and your skin stays flawless and in place for hours!
Cassidy, Glen Mills Assistant Manager
3. EltaMD Tinted Sunscreen - I've bought these products over & over again and love them! Using the products together gives you that effortless makeup look with protection from the sun. All three products are affordable & will make a huge difference in your beauty routine!
It was hard for us to choose only three but we hope our can’t-live-withouts become your future holy grails!